New Members: Scroll down, enter your details and click 'Join Now'. (New membership signup opens from 1st July)
AOS (QLD) Membership fees consist of a 12 month subscription based on the financial year (1st July - 30th June) No GST charged:
- Full membership $495
- Concession membership $250 (Full-time tertiary students & Full-time academics)
- Remote membership $145* (residing and working minimum of 50kms away from Brisbane CBD. Includes complimentary entry to ONE meeting)
- Corporate membership $825 (two representatives can attend each meeting, additional attendees charged at $140)
AOS (QLD) Membership entitles you to the following:
- Complimentary entry to all AOS QLD meetings (*Remote members entry to one meeting only, registration fees apply thereafter),
- Invite a guest for free to any dinner meeting (promoting AOS QLD). One guest per membership year.
- Discounted rate to the AOS Biennial Conference,
- Complimentary issues of the Australian Journal of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry (AJPID) 2 per calendar year,
- Access to member resources on AOS website,
- CPD hours summary displayed in member dashboard.
- Mentor Program: Our mentor program is designed to allow new and younger clinicians to access the experience of the senior members within the branch. Members who wish to learn about implants will be introduced to experienced prosthodontists who will help guide the clinician through their initial case selection, and instruct them on how to properly restore the implants. Experienced clinicians who have already restored implants and wish to extend their skills will be introduced to the periodontists within the society. The clinicians can present their cases and work with the periodontists on the surgical planning and placement of these implants as appropriate. Any members who wish to participate in this program are invited to contact the executive committee via infoQLD@aos.org.au for us to facilitate the initial introduction.
Existing Members: To view your membership details, please ensure you are logged in to the site.
- Click on Member Dashboard
- Membership details, Subscription History & Scientific CPD summary will be displayed.
- Update any necessary changes and Click 'Save Changes'.
- To Renew Membership simply click 'Process Renew'.
Payment Options: New memberships and renewals will be directed to our online payment section. All major credit cards accepted.
For all queries please contact the AOS QLD Secretary infoQLD@aos.org.au